We employ only the highest-level people in each of our positions. We value problem solving, integrity, customer service, candor, leadership, community involvement and self-motivation. These traits combined with experience and training provide an employee base that is energized and ready to take on any challenge.
Civil Engineer, Project Manager, PE – Land Development
Paragon Engineering Consultants is a diverse organization that provides development design and approval processing for site grading, drainage calculations, utility design and floodplain design. You’ll love this job if you have experience in all these areas and enjoy a lot of variety. Paragon Engineering Consultants also wants to work with someone who is caring and a team player. We are a small team and it’s very important that you’re someone who can work well with others.
Why You’ll Love working here:
- Provides a great environment for people who want a lot of variety in their day-to-day work.
- You will not be pigeon-holed into a specific role. You’ll always have a seat at the table.
- A growing, but also stable company where people enjoy working.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- Four year engineering degree; BSCE degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Professional (PE) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in civil engineering preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Civil 3D software including the Hydraflow extension
- Drainage design experience with strong knowledge of Storm CAD, UD-Sewer, UDSWMM software
- Utility Design experience using WaterCAD or EPANET software
- Floodplain design experience using HEC-RAS modeling software
- You’ll need to like working with the municipal agencies as well as the clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Desire to support and advise on active project proposals
- Ambitious personality that wants to grow with the organization
Competitive salary, inclusive full benefits package offered.
Civil Engineer (Littleton, CO)
Job Description: Project Engineer
Applicants for this full-time position should have Land Development / Infrastructure Design experience that includes:
- Land Use Entitlement
- Grading/Roadway Design using Civil 3D
- Utility design for sewer and water
- Drainage calculations using CUHP/SWMM and UDFCD Criteria Manual
- Should have ability to solve engineering problems using sound engineering judgment
Candidates shall have the following:
- Minimum of a BS in Civil Engineering
- 3+ Years Experience
- Colorado P.E. Preferred but not required
- Proficiency with computer applications including: AutoCAD (Civil3D), word processing, spreadsheets and related applications
- Excellent technical and written/verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to excel in engineering consulting
Paragon Engineering Consultants is a civil engineering company providing services in residential, commercial and industrial land development engineering. We have been in business for 20 years doing work along the Front Range.
Paragon Engineering Consultants is located in Littleton, Colorado.